Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Little Corner of the Web

Welcome to our little corner of the web. This page is designed to keep our family and friends updated on the goings on in our life.

Fuzz and Curly Top are elated to be in San Diego, they have everything a child could ever dream of at their fingertips. They dance, they do gymnastics, they play soccer. They run me to death. They are angels yesterday, terrors today, and angels again tomorrow.

Real Time conversation:
CT: Fuzz, look at this, we want one of those right.
Fuzz: Ummm, well, I don't know about that.
CT: Mama, come here (motioning with uncoordinated hand)
Me: Yes, CT
CT: Mama, I really want this, and I really need to have this too.
Me: Well, remember that and you can ask Santa for it. (I'm all about pushing it off on Santa when it is something I don't want to buy, if they still remember it at Christmas, we'll see about it)
Fuzz: Mama, CT has been a bad listener; Santa is not bringing her presents.

Now the cat fight of uh-huh, and nuh-uh insues. Fighting over the magazine, fighting over who is the better listener, who touched who first, who’s toys are who’s. This is mine, no it’s mine!
“Mama, she’s being naughty!” “No, I’m not! You are!”

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY

No comments: